18 November 2007

Antigua

For the ones who do not know Szonszo (Mattia Sansossio) well, he his one of my best friends BUT receiving an email from him is rarely related with pleasure... even less pleasure is derived by a mail labeled URGENTISSIMO (very very urgent). Lets give some background information: he is the guy that “runs” the youth section of the mountaineering club of Bellinzona and I'm the one programming their website. Logical conclusion: his emails = web troubles. And today they were big, Really BIG! Due to a bug in a software that we had on the website, we had been victim of a spammers attack that blocked the website. And of curse I had to fix it quickly... costed me almost the all day and night... and I was supposed to go to bed early to be fit for the interview...

No comments: